Monday, November 14, 2005

Marvin Pontiac

WHAT OTHER GREAT ARTISTS HAVE SAID ABOUT MARVIN PONTIAC.....

"In my formative years, as an aspiring bass player, there was nothing I listened to more than Marvin Pontiac." -Flea

"A dazzling collection! It strikes me that Pontiac was so uncontainably prescient that one might think that these tracks had been assembled today." - David Bowie

"A Revelation." -Leonard Cohen

"This record has changed my life." -John Lurie

"Marvin would kick your ass for nothing. A true genius, Marvin was a pure original." -Iggy Pop

"The innovation and possibility in this music leaves me speechless." -Beck

"Marvin is good." -Angelique Kidjo

"...beds of eerie, hypnotic, textural rhythm with that tragic voice of the American male floating on top, or actually below." - Mike Gordon, Phish

"I've always been a fan of Mr. Pontiac's -- my housekeeper Cubby really loves it." - Michael Stipe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvin is good

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home